Radio show NY WOR

Post your questions here. Be sure to include where you are from (city & state).
Forum rules
You can view the posts to the forum without registering but in order to post a question or reply to a post you must register as a user. Once you register, you can log in and join the discussion or post a question.

To post your question, select the appropriate category and simply click on NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY to an existing topic.

Remember to include where you live (city & state) in your post, so you will get the best answer for your particular area.

Radio show NY WOR

Postby arlene ryan » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:09 pm

Please tell us that you'll be on sometime over the weekend since 8 to 10 Sunday mornings will now be other shows. I'll miss you SO much!
arlene ryan

Re: Radio show NY WOR

Postby Vittikins » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:29 pm

Mark: I am very upset hearing that another show will now take up your 1 hour radio show on WOR am radio !!! I am shocked and surprised that they are taking an important show like yours off. I hope to hear you on another station very soon. Happy New Year to you and yours and hope to hear where you will be heard on radio soon.
Vittikins

Postby mrtomato » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:26 am

Wor lost a LOYAL LISTENER FOR LIFE.From when Ralph was on I listened with my GrandFather when I was a littlekid.
mrtomato

Postby s27art » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:56 pm

I am upet as well that your show is know longer on WOR .I will miss your show very much. For Christmas I asked for a AM receiver so i can hear your show on my BOSS system.What a disapoitment!! I had the pleasure to meet Mark Viette at a resent trade show.I do hope your show will air again! soon!!
best regards!,Steve
s27art

Postby dmay » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:14 pm

I also miss Mark on Sunday morning on WOR. Can we hear you on another station?
dmay

Postby lorijones » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:42 pm

Unfortunately, "Easy Gardening with Mark Viette" is no longer on the air. Sorry.
lorijones
Site Admin

Return to General Questions