dogs

Click here if you are having trouble with dogs or cats in the yard or garden.
Forum rules
You can view the posts to the forum without registering but in order to post a question or reply to a post you must register as a user. Once you register, you can log in and join the discussion or post a question.

To post your question, simply click on NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY to an existing topic.

To upload a photo, just click on the "upload attachment" tab below the text box when you are posting a question or a reply.

Remember to include where you live (city & state) in your post, so you will get the best answer for your particular area.

dogs

Postby tjbaynard » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:12 pm

What can you put down to keep dogs away from plants but will not hurt the plants or dog. I have a dog in my fenced in backyard but want to plant a small garden also.
tjbaynard

Re: dogs

Postby lorijones » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:14 pm

You can try a repellent - there are many on the market. Bonide Go Away Rabbit/Dog & Cat Repellent or Scram for Dogs which is made by the Deer Scram people would be a good ones to try. If these repellents don't work, you might need to fence the garden.
lorijones
Site Admin

Postby breeder » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:43 am

Does anyone have experience using the poly plastic dog fencing? I'm looking to buy fence from http://bestfriendfence.com/ but I'm not sure how easy it is to install?
breeder

Postby lorijones » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:03 pm

Since this is also associated with Benner's, I'm sure it is good quality fencing. Their website says that the Best Friend Fence is easy to install. I would assume that it would come with detailed installation instructions. You could contact the company and I'm sure they would answer any questions you might have.
lorijones
Site Admin

Return to Dogs and Cats