Water sprinkler

Post your questions here. Be sure to include where you are from (city & state).
Forum rules
You can view the posts to the forum without registering but in order to post a question or reply to a post you must register as a user. Once you register, you can log in and join the discussion or post a question.

To post your question, select the appropriate category and simply click on NEW TOPIC or post a REPLY to an existing topic.

To upload a photo, just click on the "upload attachment" tab below the text box when you are posting a question or a reply.

Remember to include where you live (city & state) in your post, so you will get the best answer for your particular area.

Water sprinkler

Postby brennie » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:07 am

I purchased 2 of Andre's water sprinklers. There were no directions included. Can I adjust the diameter of the circle it covers? What is your recommended length of time to allow it to run?
brennie

Re: Water sprinkler

Postby lorijones » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:39 am

It is easy to adjust the diameter of the coverage with these sprinklers. There is a diffuser screw near the output that can be screwed in more or less depending on the throw you want. Here is our tip on proper watering that will describe how to determine the length of time to water: http://inthegardenradio.com/v.php?pg=54
lorijones
Site Admin

Re: Water sprinkler

Postby Vjfritz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:09 pm

Hello! I am wondering if anyone can direct me where to purchase one of Andre's sprinklers I see mentioned frequently. Thank you!!
Vjfritz

Return to Garden Maintenance